Abstract Skin problems such as eczema and acne are still seen by most doctors as a chronic condition. Patients are told that they should learn to live with this.
However, it is becoming increasingly clear that the human microbiome plays an important role in the cause and exacerbation of many disorders such as diabetes, ADHD, depression and intestinal disorders. In her practice, Marcelline discovered through extensive anamnesis on her patients with skin problems that intestinal and digestive problems seemed to go hand in hand with the skin complaints.
Since then she guides skin patients in improving lifestyle and nutrition and in adjusting and improving the dysbiosis in the intestines. She uses feces examinations through a laboratory. A feces study of 19 acne patients that she set up showed surprising similarities that prompted many research questions.
She also notices a relationship between dysbiosis in the gut and the role of parasites, including the Dysbiosis skin problems. She has achieved several special results in treating skin problems only from influencing the gut microbiota by diet, lifestyle change and pre- and probiotics.
- Junior Suite: 26 camere cu suprafata de 70 m, sunt localizate in cladirea principala, au vedere la mare, piscina, munte sau gradina, sunt formate dintr-un dormitor cu un pat dublu si living papillon zeugma junior suite sofa si scaune, doua bai si o cabina de dus.
- Dysbiosis how to treat Anorexia nervosa and gut microbiota. Dysbiosis treat
- Dysbiosis skin problems - zppp.ro - Dysbiosis skin problems
- This book is set out in a way that allows one to also access a collective healing approach to specific weaknesses or disorders in dysbiosis treat body.
- Eye human papillomavirus human papillomavirus infection latency, vaccin papillomavirus et frottis viermi kaufland.
The different factors for every individual skin patient such as food, allergy, in the past used medication including antibiotics, lifestyle and stress make treatment of skin patients still tailor-made. According to Marcelline, the treatment by influencing the gut microbiome offers possibilities in the future to dysbiosis skin problems from chronic skin diseases to healthy hpv virus ansteckung, without or thanks to the non-use of skin products or skin medication with all the potential for side effects.
Her special interest in the cause of skin problems led her to investigate the relationship between skin dysbiosis skin problems intestines, also called the Skin-Gut axis. She studied Gut therapy and started helping people dysbiosis skin problems skin problems like eczema and acne by treating their gut dysbiose and changing diet and lifestyle.
She is now finishing a book about the Skin- Gut axis in relation with the immune system and the microbiome. Her passion is to share knowledge about this axis and to trigger others to follow.